Monday, September 6, 2010

Why the library is important for the learning process?

Why the library is important for the learning process?

The library is important for the learning process because library had access to literary and artistic materials, such as book, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, etc. Some libraries had the right to access monographs and a lot of stuff that is non- print materials had been kept in the library for public to access and see.

My experience in using a library!!!

I had a lot of experience in using libraries because I always been using library to obtain information for my assignment and work. I had been trained how to use the library since was I was in primary school through to high school. I also had work experience in library for about 2 weeks went I was in high school.

5 Books, 5 Journals, 5 Online Databases

Book
1. Reforming process for learning *  LB 2806 น148ก 2545
2. Content reading and literacy : succeeding in today's diverse classrooms *  LB 1050.455 A48 2005
3. How to differentiate instruction in mixed-ability classrooms *  LB 3061.3 T65H 2001
4. The fundamentals of graphic design  *   NC 997 A42F 2009
5. Research methods for business *  HD 30.4 R47 2007

Journals
1. Network-based society
2. MMC กับ TQM
3. Organization Inertia
4. Mega Project
5. Nonlinear Regression

Online Databases
1. Thai University eBook Net
2. Digital Dissertation
3. Thai Thesis Online
4. Emerald Management
5. ASCE

No comments:

Post a Comment